For those of you who don't know, this is a scene I envisioned for a young ganondorf comic. (This is actually not the helmaroc from the wind waker.)
I know I said I wasn't gonna work on it anymore, but I found some stuff out that I had to try on it.
Yeah You might not notice it at first sight but there are a few changes made, I removed most of the line art for example, cleaned it up a little and tried out some new tools and brushes I discovered.
At first I thought of just replacing the file of the first one... but.. I can't decide which one I like more x)
Not sure if what I did with the wings was a good thing though.
I'll stop whoring this piece now. I promise.